As a single mom of 5, I began my homeschooling experience in 2014 after realizing that my children would have a healthier and more rewarding educational experience as a homeschooler. Homeschooling gives my family the freedom we need to accommodate the lifestyle we wanted without being tied down to the school system. It also allowed me the opportunity to provide my children with a more hands-on learning experience that will benefit them for the rest of their lives.
Eagles Nest Homeschool Resource Center was born out of a need I saw in my community. I would find myself talking with other parents who were were looking for alternative education solutions, but had no clue where to start and felt overwhelmed with the vast amount of information on the Internet. South Fulton has a growing number of parents ready to take the steps to homeschool their children and just need the guidance and resources to help them along such as exciting journey.
As a homeschool consultant, I can assist you with the following:
- Getting started setting up your homeschool in the State of Georgia
- Informing you on the homeschool laws for the State of Georgia
- Educating you on curriculum options
- Creating a homeschool schedule that fits your family needs
- Help you identify your child’s learning style so that you know how to best educate them
- How to keep your homeschool organized and track it all with ease
- Providing you with secondary schooling options (Middle and High School)
If you have any questions, or would like to schedule a 60-minute one-on-one consultation, please click here to complete your request.
- Homeschool Mom of 5
- Homeschool Consultant
- Homeschool Speaker
- Homeschool Community Mentor @ Let’s Get Real About Homeschooling
- Founder of Eagles Nest Homeschool Resource Center